- Available booking slot times display in your time zone, based on your web browser settings.
- Cancellation policies and other terms and conditions are below the booking form.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations must be made more than 24 hours before your appointment. To change an appointment time, the appointment must be cancelled and then a new one booked. You must log in to review and/or cancel appointments.
1. Appointments always finish at the scheduled time.
2. Any costs incurred for connecting with your service provider for appointments are your own expense.
3. If you are 10 minutes late for an appointment, the appointment will be considered cancelled, and any fees are due and/or are non-refundable.
4. While I make every effort to fulfil approved appointments, sometimes circumstances arise that prevents this. If at all possible I will give you at least 24 hours notice via email of the need to reschedule. If I let you know less than 24 hours before your approved appointment, then you will reschedule your appointment, and I offer you an extra appointment at no charge (if your appointment was a fee-bearing appointment).
5. If I am less than 10 minutes late for the approved appointment, then you may use or reschedule the appointment as best serves you. If I am 10 minutes or more late, you may use or reschedule the current appointment, and have an extra appointment at no charge.