Project Management and Change-Related Services
I offer consulting and training services that support and enable organisations to embrace change with power and purpose. Facilitating learning has always been strongly represented in all I do. As a discipline, project management, and subsequently strategic management, change management and leadership, all deeply connected and integral to each other, became areas of passionate interest. While very capable, as testimonials attest, I am very much more interested in enabling others to perform better in these fields than to ‘do’ the work myself. I am energised by seeing an organisation, team and/or individual perform better as a result of my presence than doing a project and the client’s capability to manage on their own is no better as a result. Working with and alongside teams and leaders is where I can create lasting results that continue beyond my tenure.
Services that apply to supporting the development of organisational, team and individual capability in strategic management, project management and change management include:
- Strategic planning workshops: facilitating the development, shaping and/or refining of your organisational, programme or project purpose, vision, values, goals, objectives and other elements of a strategic plan.
- Project management reviews: performing a review of an individual project or organisational-wide, to identify what works and what could be better, and to offer recommendations for strengthening current results.
- Project management capability assessment and development: establishing a competency baseline against roles for your organisation, assessing your people against that baseline to determine areas that they are achieving required capability, and areas needing development, and defining a development plan.
- Coaching (Individual (Executive/Leadership), Team and Group)
- Mentoring support
- Project in Action Workshops: I facilitate a project activity for an actual project as a way of supporting the project, and to model a way of performing the activity. Examples include risk planning; stakeholder analysis; scope planning; developing budgets, schedules etc; bid response planning.
- Leadership and Team Development
- Project management and change-related learning solutions
- Project management consulting: If the support you need for your project/programme is not covered in my other services, then contact me. I can help.