Offer: Free Coaching Session
I am offering a free session (up to 1.5 hours) to experience coaching with me to help you answer the questions:
- What is coaching?
- Is coaching right for me?
- What are my responsibilities in a coaching relationship?
- Would Stephen be a great coach for me?
The free session Stephen is offering will cover the following:
- Brief introductions
- Overview of what coaching is (by Stephen)
- Introduce the coaching agreement: what we can and need to expect of each other for coaching to work!
- A coaching experience for you: this is where you find out what coaching is really like!
- Is this for you? If so, then we have a conversation about the number of sessions and fees
Coaching is a significant undertaking, and it is important that you understand the value, and have a high trust relationship with your coach. That is why Stephen offers this free session. This is not a temporary, 'let's-drive-business-to-my-door' offer. It is how I run my coaching business. You trust and then you engage. However, there will only be one free coaching session per qualifying person with me in this lifetime.
How Do I Qualify for a Free Leadership Coaching Session?
Qualifying for a free coaching session is easy. In fact, it requires you to do what I recommend for all clients - download, fill out, and email to me, the Coaching Preparatio Questionnaire. The form is intended to provoke your thinking about what you want your coaching to focus on so you can gain as much as possible from your experience. It will warm you up to what matters to you. It will likely act as the starting point for our coaching conversation.
Take Up this Offer
It is so simple. Do the following:
- Download, fill in and save the Coaching Preparation Questionnaire form
- Email the completed form to me (Stephen).
- Click this to book your free coaching session now.
- All done. Now you wait for our session together.
I will review your submitted form in preparation for our session. Please contact me with any questions you may have.
Further Information on Coaching
The following brochures provide the full information on coaching and the various options offered by Stephen:
- Coaching Overview: general coaching overview, including Stephen’s coaching philosophy, and his relationship with the International Coach Federation.
- Individual (Executive / Leadership) Coaching: discusses the specific approach and philosophy behind Stephen’s approach to one-on-one coaching.
- Team Coaching: discusses the specific approach and philosophy behind Stephen’s approach to coaching teams.
- Group Coaching: discusses the specific approach and philosophy behind Stephen’s approach to providing individual coaching in a group context.
- Coaching for Sponsors: Explore why you as a leader/executive in your organisation could use coaching to support your people.
Stephen Harrison, Your Coach
Follow this link to read Stephen Harrison's profile
Refer to the Testimonials page to see what clients have said about Stephen as a coach.