Articles, templates and Other Resources to Feast On
I value growth and development and am continuously on the lookout for new research in my areas of focus. I am happy to share with you (where possible) the research and thought leadership that has and is shaping my thinking.
This page provides access to:
We hope you find items of interest here.
Articles by Stephen Harrison
Click here to access the list of articles by Stephen Harrison. There you will find links to both blog and PDF versions. Topics covered include coaching, emotional intelligence, business, leadership, project management, and of course many related to my book, Appreciate the Fog: Embrace Change With Power and Purpose.
Click here for more information on my book.
Harrison International Information Sheets (PDFs)
Project and Change Management
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Project Management Capability Assessment and Development
- Project In Action Workshops
- Project Management Consulting
- Project Management Review
- Strategic Planning Workshop
- Course: Achieving Better Decisions
- Course: Getting the Best from Conflict
- Course: Navigating Interpersonal Communications
- Course: Thriving in a Matrix Environment
- Programme: High Performance Team Development
- Programme: People Leadership
- Programme: Personal Leadership
- Course: Change Management in a Contracting Environment
- Course: Effective Project Sponsorship
- Course: Managing Projects Strategically
- Course: Project Risk Management
- Course: Projects for Team Members
- Course: Schedule and Cost Management
- Course: Successful Project Management
- Course: Work Breakdown Structure in Practice
- Course: Accessing Your Personal Power During Change
- Course: Leading Through Personal Power
- Programme: Leading Change
Contact Stephen about your specific requirements. E-mail him or with him now.